A massive thank you to Rebecca from All About Hurr for my Liebster Award nomination.
Rebecca is a mummy to 6 children who loves eating cake! She has a very honest blog about having a larger family and shares all her tips and tricks! Pop on over to her blog if you’re a mummy to more than one, she has some really useful posts!
As I am very new to blogging, I didn’t have a clue as to what the Liebster Award actually was. I had a google and found The Global Aussie which explained in great detail what it was and what I needed to do.
“The award is a way to be discovered but also to connect and support the blogging community. A great idea in promoting your own blog and others.” The Global Aussie
To accept the award, the rules are simple.
You are asked to answer 11 questions by the blogger that nominated you. Then create 11 new questions for your nominees. You can also share 10 random facts about yourself.
That’s pretty much it!
10 random facts about me
- I am a student but have taken my gap year in between my degree and masters to have a baby
- I am fluent in Spanish
- I have an obsession with cats
- I am a Netflix addict
- I love Disney
- I’m torn between becoming a teacher and a midwife
- I have never blogged before
- My husband used to run a gaming youtube channel
- I’ve lived abroad for some of my childhood
- I have a random mix of music; from country to pop punk
Questions from All About Hurr
– If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
I would like to be able to go invisible. I think this would be the best superpower to have. Think I could rob a bank and no one would know, if I get anxious I can turn invisible, I could sneak into theme parks and cinemas without paying. (I realised this may make me seem like a criminal, but hey ill never be able to go invisible so no need to worry!)
– When do you find the time to blog?
At the moment, whilst breastfeeding at night. I’ll sit with her half asleep on my boob and phone in my hand, writing up draft posts to then quickly edit during the day. Who said you cant get anything done with a newborn (haha!)
– What’s your favourite type of cake?
Oh my god, too many to choose from! I love red velvet (and it was our wedding cake) but then carrot cake is so nice, and death by chocolate cake.
Erm, why such a tough question, but I think ill have to go with carrot cake.
– Who you gonna’ call?
– Are you a morning or night person?
Such a morning person. I can barely stay awake until midnight and usually pass out about 10/11pm but as soon as its bright outside I am awake and raring to go. Conor, on the other hand, is such a night person. He can stay up until 1/2am and then sleep in until midday (if I let him).
Jennifer – That Mummy Life
Erika – Mommy or Mummy
Amy – The Student Mummy
Hanna – Little Snippets
Keri – Mindfulness Mumma
Ross – Isablog
Questions for my nominees
- What made you decide to start blogging?
- When do you find time to blog?
- How has parenting changed you?
- What boxsets/series do you recommend?
- What is your favourite comfort food?
- How did you meet your best friend?
- If You Could Wake Up Tomorrow In The Body Of Someone Else, Who Would It Be And Why?
- How did you choose your blog name?
- If you could say one thing to your 13-year-old self, what would it be?
- Apple or Android?
- Could you survive 72 hours without access to the internet?
To everyone I have nominated, please post a link to your Liebster Award blog post below, Im so interested to see all of your responses and don’t forget to visit The Global Aussie to pick your award design!